It looks wonderful Midge! You must absolutely love it. :)
I'm curious as to what the last part will be and where it will go. I've been making guesses by looking at the overview picture, so it'll be interesting to see if I've guessed corrcetly or not.
5 comments:
Oh my, that is amazing! I started downloading the parts, but stopped after a few. After seeing yours, I need to go get the rest!
It looks wonderful Midge! You must absolutely love it. :)
I'm curious as to what the last part will be and where it will go. I've been making guesses by looking at the overview picture, so it'll be interesting to see if I've guessed corrcetly or not.
Lovely work Midge.
:)
You are doing beautiful job. I too can't wait to see how it turns out.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
All I can keep saying is it is beautiful, I love looking at it.
Do you have an idea how you will finish it Midge, when the stitching is complete?
Hi Midge,
You got an award on my blog, it's under todays post.
Congratulations!!
Kim
:)
Post a Comment