Hi everyone, I've been missing in action for a week or so because I have been away on a holiday.
We went to Wales and stayed in a little village called Llandeilo. It was fantastic. The cabin we stayed in was very plush and we have come back all refreshed and raring to go.
Whilst we were in Carmarthen, I went to one of my most favorite shops. I have only shopped on their internet site before but in real life, it is awesome. Wall to wall kits, fabric, threads and charts and to cap it all, a quilting store next door.
The name of the shop is Polstitches and I will post a pic of the things I bought later - I promise!!
When we got home late last night, I was greeted by these little darlings pushing their way up and out. Aren't they lovely?
Time to go but I will be back!
4 comments:
Can't wait for your post on Polstitches Midge! And congratulations on the bean sprouts :-)
Midge!!! I work in Carmarthen, often go to Llandeilo and I'd have loved to have met up with you!! Next time maybe :-)
Awww!! Aren't they cute.
:)
So now .... pictures? Please? .... :D
Oh what a shame Helen. Next time for sure because we will go back there it was beautiful.
Post a Comment