Hello my friends and fellow bloggers, long time no post. Life has got in the way of everything and the last few weeks have been very hectic.
I have managed to lose a total of 11lbs now so I'm pretty pleased with that and with my next holiday looming in August I can envisage losing another 7 before we go. YAY go me!!!!
Not much stitching has been done, although I have finally completed part 1 of Papillon Creations new SAL - Around the world in 80 stitches.
I love how Yvonne designs these, they are so beautifully thought out.
Right well, part 2 is here and I have a Jubilee weekend to prepare - loads of family fun, BBQ's, friends around and to top it off a cricket match at the local club - here's hoping the good weather holds.
Bye for now.
2 comments:
I am really enjoying my first Papillon Stitches SAL Midge,it's great fun, I can see why you have enjoyed them so much in the past. I love your part one,what fabric did you choose, it looks very fine,is it linen?
Have a great Jubilee Holiday and fingers crossed for good weather.
well done on your weight loss and love your new start to the sal ... I've got as far as picking the fabbie and pulling threads out for the floss toss and that's it :)
hope you have a lovely weekend :) love mouse xxxxx
Post a Comment