I have made a start on this. I have worked on it for approx 5 hours and I can just see the peacock's body starting to appear. The trees and pheasants are fairly dense in confetti - especially the greys.
Anyway, here is a pic.
The first of my brood went back to school today and already the house is quiet. Thursday is the first day I will be on my own again and I intend to treat myself to a whole afternoon stitching.
Bye for now.
4 comments:
Great start Midge. Hope you enjoy Thursday afternoon :)
give us a clue to which kit ..lol good progress and I hope you enjoy your free afternoon stitching :) love mouse xxxx
Great progress. A whole afternoon of stitching uninterrupted? Priceless!
Great start! :)
I am at a stage now with my WIP that is just all confetti, it is frustrating! lol
Post a Comment